Hi All,

I'm trying to find out whether my Samsung 51D6900 TV can display thumbnails/art on folders when browsing my media via Mezzmo (v2.7.1.0, using Samsung 'D' profile).

I'm viewing via the 'video' and 'music' apps and the media files themselves are showing auto-generated screengrabs / embedded album art, which I'm fine with. I'm more interested in the the ability to set custom art for the folders containing each movie/album - currently I just see boring yellow folders.

I've manually set thumbnails/art on the folders via the properties menu on the Mezzmo GUI, but this doesn't seem to have any effect when browsing on the TV. I've also added folder.jpg & .png files to some folders, which the GUI picks up happily, but still no change.

Searching the web and this forum seems to indicate custom folder art support is patchy at best, so I wanted to see if this is an impossibility for my make/model or if there's an easy solution I'm missing?

While I'm on the topic, I've also noticed music art is missing when on the playback screen on the Samsung - as mentioned the files all show their album art properly when browsing through folders, but I see a generic 'singer silhouette' when I actually go to play an album.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!