Hi,
I've just started hitting an odd problem with Mezzmo 2.7.1. All of my media files are on a NAS (Music and Video), whilst mezzmo runs on a Win 7 x64 machine.

The following affects both a Panasonic Viera (2011) and a WDTV Streaming media Player.

If I try and navigate to Video files via Folder playlists, then no media is displayed by Mezzmo on either of the above devices. On the Panasonic the screen remains blank whilst the WDTV puts up the 'no media in the folder' message. However if I set up an Smart or Active Playlist to some or all of the same videos then they are listed and playable.

If I point Mezzmo to a folder on the PC then all is ok. Even if the NAS folder only contains a few files - or even just sub-folders - then I get the problem.
Opening the folder structure in the Mezzmo GUI is not as quick as in Windows Explorer - but not desperately slow either

It would seem that Mezzmo is unable to enumerate folder's located on a NAS in 'real' time.

The network from PC to NAS is Gigabyte

I've had this working in the past - so I don't know what has changed. Any suggestions?

Bodders