I'm using Mezzmo 2.7.1 with a Sony Bravia HX800 TV (Sony Bravia KDL 2010 Model profile). I have two types of files in my video library (all files are encoded with Handbrake), files with single audio channel and files with multiple audio channels (such a DTS passthrough, etc). When I play the single channel audio video files on my TV, Mezzmo transcodes the file and everything works great. When I play a multi channel audio video file the playback is choppy even if I pre-transcode the file.

The only way I can get smooth playback is if I pre-transcode the file with the "force full transcode of all channels" option selected. It even has smooth playback if I start to play the video file before it is completely transcoded with "force full transcode of all channels" option. Is there an option somewhere to set the "Sony Bravia KDL 2010 Model" profile to "force full transcode of all channels" by default. I have a large video library and really don't want to pre-transcode all my files. I would just like Mezzmo to transcode my files when they are played with the "force full transcode of all channels" option by default. Do you think the choppy video is a limitation of my TV when the file is remuxed during transcoding or could this possibly be a bug with Mezzmo and I should not have to use the "force full transcode of all channels" option. Thanks.