Thread: Changing Mezzmo user

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Changing Mezzmo user

Hi,

I am currently evaluating Mezzmo. I am running Mezzmo on a Windows Server 2008r2. It was originally installed using a domain admin account, and when I realized the settings were user specific, I wanted to change the user account under which Mezzmo runs. I created a local user, made the needed media settings again, and set the service to run under the specific local account(which does not seem to make a difference?).

I got the the needed libraries, and settings set up, but when i started the service, the result was that my client (Playstation) saw only the Mezzmo default libraries, not the ones i set up. I found out that it did create the default databases and configuration files on the not-anymore-existing profile-path C:\Users\Domain Admin Account\AppData\Local\Conceiva\Mezzmo. This obviously means Mezzmo is not using any settings made with the local account, but still tries to use the non-existing old profile-path when I start the service. I found that the same profile-path can be found on a file C:\ProgramData\Conceiva\Mezzmo\MezzmoServices.txt, but changing the path here did not make a difference after restarting the service.

How can I change the account from which Mezzmo takes its settings?
    Last edited by hevijoni; 01-21-2013 at 03:34 AM.