Thanks for the ability to play DVD ISO files; it's nice not having to convert DVDs to other formats in order to play them. Most of the ISO files I've tried work fine, but one, "ROSE_RED_DISC_1," only shows one title, and that one isn't the actual beginning of the disc. The second disc for the movie shows all three titles. There shouldn't be anything missing from the first ISO, since it's nearly 8 GB in size. Any ideas?

While I'm at it, I have two questions concerning playing ISO files with Mezzmo:

1. I assume Mezzmo defaults to the first audio track. Would it be possible to choose a different track (I have some DVDs that have a DTS track).

2. Is there a possibility of adding Blu-ray ISO playback capability in the future? I ripped one just to try it, and of course it didn't work. I realize the files are huge (45 GB for the one I ripped), but it would be nice to have some of my most-watched Blu-rays on my NAS and not have to worry about popping the disc in every time. Of course, some of the difficulty would be being able to select the correct audio track (as in my first question); my receiver and sound bar are both DTS-HD MA and Dolby TrueHD capable.

Thanks in advance for your help with my issue and for considering the additional features I mentioned.