Hi there forum!

I got some minor issues with mezzmo which i'd like to get cleared up

Info:
Samsung D8000 TV
Win 8 Laptop running the Mezzmo server
Samsung BD 8500N PVR (Automatically setup by mezzmo to use the Samsung C device profile)

First of all, i'd like to ask if it's possible to fast forward/reverse, or do chaptering when playing iso files? (The gapless multi-file thingy..) At least i can't figure it out, i don't get options to do so when playing..

Second, my BD8500N (And PS3) detects the mezzmo server instantly, but somethings up with the TV. If i start with deleting all the devices from the list, then restart the server, the list gets populated by my PS3 and the BD8500N (and my network adapters..) But NOT my TV.. I have to wait 5-10 minutes, before it pops up on the list, but then it's just recognised as a generic device and i have to choose the profile (samsung D) manually.
If i stop the server (and close mezzmo) for a while, then open up mezzmo again, the TV still fails to detect the server, until 5-10 mins has passed. I figure this is an issue with my TV, as the server is detected instantly by the BD8500N and PS3, but i've gone through all settings on the TV and found nothing to help with this issue.
So, not really sure if anything can be done with this..

One last thing. I have a few mkvs with subtitles in the idx + sub format, which doesn't show on my TV during playback. I don't transcode my mkvs, as the TV plays them just fine. The subs do work, because if i playback directly on my computer, they show up. I have a set of idx/sub which includes 4 languages, which can be switched in between on the computer, but still nothing on the TV.
Is this because they're delivered directly to the TV which doesn't (??) support idx subs? Is there any way to just transcode the subs, so they will show up?

I hope i've explained my problems well enough

Otherwise, thankyou for an EXCELLENT product, any chance to see a linux version sometime?