Hello,

a have various dlna devices at home, so my setup is kind of demanding. However, using device profile Mezzmo pretty much seems to be a quite good solution. I am currently in trial period and updated to 3.0.1.0 yesterday. i contacted the support via email a week ago. However, i have yet to receive an answer to my question:

Many of my Videos are MKVs with H264 Hi10P Encoding. The Popcornhour A100 in my sleeping room, which is connected to a projector, does not play this.

Mezzmo should provide a provide a profile, which detects Hi10P and switches to transcoding - This is the first Problem. However, i could temporarily solve this by transcoding every file send to the device.

This however leads directly to a second problem: It strips the embedded subtitles in the MKV and does not reencode them in the mpeg2 stream send to the device. I spent the whole night trying out different Options on the new subtitle tab, since with Popcornhour there are multiple options available - external subs, embedded subs and hardsubs should all work. None of these Options however produced a file with subtitles at all - The options seem to be completely ignored.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks