With the previous version without the subtitles, I could watch my movies in VO on my TV with my subtitles without any problem for subtitles in external files .srt (same folder, same name as the .avi, .mkv, ...).
I did the upgrade and now have troubles.
I uninstalled, deleted my library, re-installed, but i can't find the previous behaviour (subtitles on my TV from my external srt files).
At least without modifying options or parameters of all the concerned files !
For example, i could watch an mkv with the external srt even with srt integrated too.
Now it seems mezzmo begins a transcoding for all those files because my TV doesn't support integrated srt - but what about the external srt that's present and doesn't need any transcoding ?
If i go to the properties of those files, i only see the integrated subtitle.
I extract it and copy the new srt file to the folder with the same name as the mkv ; i then want to add it with "Add subtitle" : it comes right in the settings window (behalve the language i change to french) but when i click on OK, nothing's added in the list of the subtitles !

If I extract an srt from an mkv with the button, how can i get the extracted srt in the same folder and with the same name as the mkv ?