Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Thanks, Mark. We'll check out your logs and report back.
In the mean time, I did some more investigating. I have an old box that had Mezzmo 2.4.5 that has not been started up in quite some time. When I start 2.4.5 up, the BD-D6500 recognized Mezzmo in seconds. I did so everytime, repeatedly. After restarts of the BDP, Media Server restarts restarts of the pc and restarts of the network, it recognized Mezzmo in seconds. Then I upgraded Mezzmo to 3.0.2. The BDP only recognized Mezzmo once after multiple tries of the scenarios above. And when it recognized Mezzmo, it tool 5 plus minutes.

So... A few months back, I fixed this same issue on my other Samsung BDP (after your instance that I had network issues) by hard wiring to that location. I do not have that ability in this area. And given that prior versions of Mezzmo seem to work great with the BD-D6500 and the newer versions do not, what is the deal? When and why did you turn Mezzmo from an AK-47 into an M-16? (Google Ak47 vs M16 tolerances). Mezzmo used to just work. I find that I am having to spend more and more time making Mezzmo work. I am having trouble understanding what is happening here.