Hello!
I am currently having a problem with playback of videos on my Panasonic Viera (2010 3D model).

Everything runs smooth and fine for about 20 minutes. Then the playback suddenly stutters/neraly stops.It happens with all types of video formats. Even tried to force transcoding to mpeg for the files without success.
I modified the settings for bandwidth, currently I am using an N-WLAN which has an effective bandwidth between 300 and 400 Mbit. Played around with the settings and also tried to use the setting for lower bandwidth WLAN (54MBit), but no effect. The videos start stutter always after about 20 minutes. Lowering the performance setting also had no effect.

Because this is always happening after the same playback time I thought maybe the server pc is going in to an energy saving mode or doing maintenance tasks. But energy savong is disabled, also no tasks like defrag are running.

The PC hardware should be sufficient.

Mezzmo Version: 3.0.2.0
Profile used: Panasonic Viera
INTEL i3-3225 CPU
16GB DDR3 RAM
Intel Pro 1000GT network card connected to an ASUS RT-N66U dualband WLAN N Router. The TV is connected to a CISCO WES610N Wireless Adapter using 5GHz WLAN. I used the VIDEO setting on the CISCO adapter with aggregation on. Even changing settings here had no effevt. Doesn't look like it is a problem of data transmission.

Any idea or help?

Thx!