Hey everyone. I'm a registered Mezzmo user and I'm having a problem since updating to the most recent version that I hope people can help me with. It's inconsistent which is the most frustrating part. So I recently downloaded this video to my PC to stream to my TV in the basement while I do my daily hour on the treadmill. I have both a PS3 and a 360 and I usually stream through PS3. Previous episodes of this series have played fine, as do several other MP4 formatted videos I have on my PC. I usually try to download the HD version of this video but in this case, the HD version will not play at all on the 360 (says it's not supported) and on the PS3 it plays but I can't fast forward through it (I usually can and want to with this one as I watched part of it elsewhere.) I tried to download it again, no dice. I then tried to download the High version of it instead and in that case, the PS3 won't play it saying the file might have been removed from the server and the 360 does play it. Ideally, I would like to play the HD version however. As I said, this problem only manifested after updating to the latest version of Mezzmo. Can anyone assist? Thanks!