Hi, I was using mezzmo to stream to my galaxy note 10.1 for almost 4 months now without problems. I would just open the stock video player and select nearby devices and mezzmo would show up with my movies and I could play them from there.
I was using the profile of Galaxy Tab in mezzmo for the server. I have tried it with transcoading both off and on, but alas, no difference.

After the last update I can no longer do this. Mezzmo still shows up as a nearby device, but it no longer gives me the title list. It just spends a bit processing and then says no videos found.

I have a galaxy s3 that works well in the same fashion, and funny enough also uses the galaxy tab profile. This still works fine.

I have checked to see if any permissions have changed in my firewall and router, but can find nothing wrong. I have tried all of the samsung profiles, but the galaxy tab one is the only one that even tries to get the movie list.

I don't know what you have done different in the latest version, but could you please fix it as I love mezzmo and miss being able to stream to my tablet.

Cheers..