How does Mezzmo determine if a new device is found on the network? On the "Media Devices" window is it looking at the Device Name, the IP Address, MAC Address or a combination of these things? The reason I ask is it seems that every once in a while (particularly after a power outage) the device profiles in Mezzmo are getting reset for my two Western Digital TV Live Streaming Media Players (Gen 3). They get set to the default Gen 1 profile (which they do not work well with) and I have to go into Mezzmo and set them back to the WD TV Live Streaming Media Player profile. All I can come up with is the IP Addresses of the devices are changing because I didn't have my router set up with any static IP Addresses. I changed the device names in the Western Digital setup menus when I bought them so each player has a unique name so that can't be causing a problem, and each device has a unique MAC Address also. If the IP Address changes does Mezzmo see this as a new device? I have gone into my router's setup (Netgear WNDR-4000) and assigned static IP Addresses for the two WD Players, but only time will tell if this has fixed the problem I am having.