Hey folks,

I'm using Mezzmo 3.2.0.0 and I have run into a problem that I think may actually be a bug in the software. I am trying to setup Babylon 5 as a playlist. In the original story, several episodes were shown out of order so they don't make a lot of sense. When I ripped the episodes off of the dvds, I ordered them according to the original order as shown on the dvds. However, I decided to reorder the episodes by changing the episode numbers in the properties for each file. After changing about a half dozen episode numbers, I noticed that the playlist was not reordering by episode number. I went to the properties of the playlist and the sort order was set to disk/season. I changed it to "track/episode" in hopes that it would help, but it completely screws the order up by putting all episode 1's for each season first then followed by all episode 2's for each season, etc...

Where does Mezzmo pull it's season/episode info from? I thought it would use the episode number that you can set in the properties of each file (I assume this ties to metadata stored in the mezzmo db). Since the sort order doesn't change when I change the episode number in the properties, I can only assume that the db is where the episode data is truly being pulled from. Where else could it be getting the information? From the file name, perhaps?

Anyway, curious to know if anyone else has seen this problem or if there is a known solution/work-around?

Thanks

SD