DLStudio seems to be confused when it sees a button that has a ".exe" in the description, but is actually not for an EXE file directly.

I beta test for a company and they had this snippet of code for their download button. DLStudio kept intercepting the request thinking it was an EXE file, but it would download the CFM which did me no good.

I finally changed the integration options (I am using Opera) to NOT download EXE files and then I got the prompt from Opera to download the file and all was well.

I could not find any other way to keep the DL from being intercepted. Shift click does not work in Opera.

Should DLStudio be interested in this download? I was not sniffing.

Thanks, Bob Roos
Code:
<h1>Downloads</h1>

<h2>Prog RC1</h2>
    <table class="testList" width="95%" align="center">
      <tr>
        <th>File name</th>
        <th>Size</th>
        <th>Connection required</th>
        <th>&nbsp;</th>
      </tr>

<form action="test_doStoredDownload.cfm" method="post">
            <tr class="even">
              <td>Prog_Pro_RC1.exe                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            </td>
              <td align="center">&lt; 1 MB</td>

<td>Any</td>

<td align="center" valign="middle" >
                                <input type="submit" class="formButton" value="Download" onclick="Status = 'download beta file'; return true;">
                <input name="FileName" type="Hidden" value="Prog_ro_RC1.exe                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ">
                <input name="FileType" type="Hidden" value="exe">
                <input name="FileID" type="Hidden" value="28114">
                <input name="ContactID" type="Hidden" value="5148">
                <input name="session.test.testname" type="Hidden" value="Prog Beta">
                <input name="DLStyle" type="Hidden" value="Beta">
              </td>
            </tr>
          </form>

</table>