Is it possible to get a profile for the Western Digital Live Streaming Medial Player (Gen 3) that will only transcode music (audio) files to a compatible profile but leave EVERY thing else untouched??

What I am looking for is a profile what will transcode WMA Losses music files (.wma) to a compatible stream; but not do any transcoding of any other files I may try to play such as video or photo (.m2ts, .mkv, .mpeg, .jpg, etc).

I have been creating my video files in a format that is natively supported by the WD, but I have 500+ music albums that are ripped in a Windows WMA Lossless format (using windows media center in WinXP) that I don't want to have to re-rip or convert.

Thanks,
Steve

Also, Is there something wrong with the main Conceiva site?? When I try to access it I get the following error. I have tried re-booting the computer, router, and wireless modem but no luck. This error also pops up when using the download link for the new Mezzme version in the News and Announcements section.

Server Error

401 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials.

You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied