Installed trial version 2.1.8.0. Can't get my MP4's to play on either my xbox or on my WDTV Live. Finally, by NOT allowing the WDTV to transcode the video, it works properly on that. But when I turn off the transcoding on the xbox, my 674 movies (which previewed in the list correctly before the switch) now displays in the preview list as 298 movies, all of which have the "NO" symbol (a circle with a slash thru it) next to them.

Help, all of my movies are mp4 formatted. Any suggestions! Anyone have similar issues!

I sent this post to Tech Support
"I am looking for a replacement to the tversity i was using. Install Mezzmo and seem to like it except, I have over 4000 videos in MP4 format and they wont play at all thru Mezzmo. They do however show up properly in the preview/list. My mp3 files will play and my images work also. I am using an xbox 360 and a WDTV for the end use and the results are the same. Both the 360 and the WDTV still plays the mp4 video file when used thru Tversity, but i'd really rather switch to Mezzmo. However, converting 4000+ video files to a different format is not an option. HELP"