Just downloaded the the trial version of Mezzmo. I tried a lot of servers lately. I have a Sony blu ray home theater and what I am looking for is a media player that can play files from my computer to the home cinema set. I tried Plex, XMBC serviio and many more. They all see my device and my Sony sees the server. But the only way I can play the music or videos is by scrolling trough the folder structure. I have a lot of music so it's not easy to find the right artist or music. Many other server come with a media center, but they only play content on the PC. What I am looking for is a mediaplayer like winamp or xmbc that can be used to control my media from my laptop to my sony home cinema set.
In the features of Mezzmo I read it works with android but also with winamp. My question is there way I use Mezzmo with a mediaplayer which can be controlled from my desktop. Till now the only mediaplayer/server who does this is the JRiver mediaplayer. I hope I can get an answer soon because the trialperiod of JRiver ends soon. I hope Mezzmo has an similar solution because JRiver is also pretty complicated. But if it is the only one I deal with it.