Hello,

New user here and have moved from TvMobili. Must say I do like your product and it works really well so went ahead an purchased it after a couple of days running the trial version.

I have 2 requests for some enhancements which I would appreciate your feedback. Have searched and could not find these features (or a way to do it), so please do tell me if these features already exist.

1. Would like the ability to create an active playlist which is based upon folders. The Issue I have is that I have multiple drives on a server that contain my media (videos). I want to create a playlist that allows me to select a folder (and include the sub-folders) and present this as one folder.

e.g.

D:\
----> Media
-------------> Movies
--------------------> Batman
--------------------> ...
--------------------> Iron Man
-------------> TV Shows
etc

E:\
-----> Media
-------------> Movies
--------------------> Star Trek
--------------------> ZooKeeper
-------------> TV Shows

Therefore I need a dynamic playlist that allows me to Select the movies folder from each of the drives and present this as one list. Then also create another playlist for the TV Shows and also present this as one logical list. I would also like the ability to preserve the folder structure as my media is already maintained in structured folders.

The 2nd request is for a Samsung TV (F & C).

As my movies are already structured in folders, I have the cover art & movie as follows: aMovie.mkv; aMovie.jpg. I also have a folder.jpg artwork as well. Is there a way when browsing via folder structure (or the request above) to also display the folder.jpg when browsing at the folders level ? Currently the Samsung TVs just display their default icons.

Hope the above is clear.

Many thanks in advance.