In fact, it's at 4% with 2,333 files processed and 439 files updated, 20 hours after starting. The initial setup was done within an hour or so (except I'm not sure I had my mp3 drive selected at that point). I'm afraid to force it to shut down because I don't want to corrupt any databases but I'm about ready to force it to quit anyway because right now it's kinda' useless.

It's running on a i5 processor with 4gb of RAM under Windows 7 Pro 64. There are 3 physical drives that I want to include in the library, all physically connected to SATA 3 connections on the computer. W: and Z: are 3TB each and they hold strictly mp4 files (everything that gets added is pre-converted to mp4 from other video formats). X: is 2TB and holds strictly mp3 files.

Does anyone have any ideas about what could cause it to be moving so slowly? My goal was to be able to share the library with a Panasonic Blu-Ray player in the Living Room and it was showing the files fine when I first set it up. But now it doesn't even find the Mezzmo server (even though Mezzmo says "Media Server: Running".