I want to use Mezzmo to do a on-the-fly transcode amd streaming of the WTV files created by WMC 7 on my HTPC to my Western Digital WDTV Live Plus. These WTV files are not copy protected. I don't care about art work or file naming conventions or organization schemes. I have Mezzmo installed on my media server pc which is used to hold my DVD/Blu-ray rips while the WTV files are stored on my HTPC. I've setup standard accounts with the same username and password on both computers so that Mezzmo can access the WTV files.

I have the WTV files stored on several different drives on the HTPC. How do I add them to that Mezzmo can access them? What button do I click on? The Add to Media Library button as shown in this (Tutorial: How to merge folders from different drives (NAS, USB or internal))? Does anyone have a walkthrough starting from installation of Mezzmo forward that I can follow? I've looked at the tutorials and they leave a lot of things out by assuming a certain amount of background knowledge. Is there a tutorial for a total novice to media server software?