Not sure if this is Mezzmo issue, but thought I would post my problem and I have read a number of the other Mezzmo / DirecTv posts which fixed streaming issues. I just downloaded and installed Mezzmo 3.4.3 trial version. Love the interface and the ease of installation!!!

Now to get things working in all rooms

I'm wondering of other DirecTv customer have seen and/or solved the following? I just posted the following in the DirecTv Media Share forum also"

I had the subject system installed about 6 months ago by a DTV installer (not contractor) and just now have found the time to try to use media share. I tried using Windows Media Player on Window 7 as the server but both on the hr34 and c31, I could see video titles but playing would return (paraphrasing) "can not stream video".

I installed Mezzmo and can stream video, pictures and music the hr34 just fine. However my main reason to media share is to stream to the c31 client(s) in the other room(s).

On the c31, I can access YouTube and Pandora just fine. No so with media share content.

When I access Extra -> Music and Video -> My Computer -> Mezzmo, I can browser the server contents (through multiple menus) and select a video by either pressing SELECT or the Play arrow. The TV switch to a screen (like on the hr34, or c31 starting to play YouTube) which stays for several seconds and then the screen goes into a "masked" view which replays the Menu selections starting with selecting Music and Video to the point just before selecting the selected video title. At that point, I can again select the title or another one. If I select either the same one or another title, the entire process repeats.

When playing a video either transcoded "on the fly" or pre-transcoded on the hr34, everything is fine. Neither works with the c31.

As anyone seen this? How or did you fix the problem?

Thanks,

Roy