As always, every update improves Mezzmo exponentially - I don't know what you guys did to improve the speed of indexing, but it is significantly improved in recent releases! (Along with lots of other stuff!)

To my question...

First, let me set up the background. I am using Mezzmo with the WD TV Live Plus and the WDLXTV firmware, plus ThumbGen and Movie Sheets.

As such, I have to be very careful about naming conventions, or movie sheets do not work properly.

The folder and the file names must match, as well as the title that Mezzmo indexes, in order for the movie sheets to appear properly (once I have accessed the files by network share)

In a recent update to Mezzmo, this is *slightly* broken. I say slightly, because it still works, but...

Mezzmo used to reliably index the "Title" field from ThumbGen and/or .nfo metadata files. Now, I am not 100% certain where it is indexing the titles from. I am guessing that it may now be indexing "Original Title" rather than "Title", but it really could be pulling this from anywhere (I have not experimented - yet - thought I'd seek an answer from the gods of Mezzmo first).

As a result, the movie sheets no longer work reliably, unless I go into Mezzmo and manually change the properties, which is a tedious and time consuming process.

Note that I have turned off metadata retrieval for every other option other than thumbgen and xbmc, and have confirmed that the title field in a random sampling of about 10 titles where movie sheets do not display properly is correctly set to the right name.

The reason I have to have modified titles for many movies is due to special characters, such as colons and question marks, existing in the original title, which are not valid for file/folder names. So it is important that I am able to index titles correctly based on "Title" and not "Original Title", or if they are coming from somewhere else, they need to index and set the "Title" field to exactly what is in the "Title" field in my metadata files. I hope this makes sense!

Please advise!

Thank you,
--hsbrown2