Hi, I'll go for 2 questions in 1... maybe they have been answered before, but I haven't been able to find any [recent] thread for them (I didn't look extensively, admittedly).

First... can you administer a remote server at all? I have a home-server where I run Mezzmo... to administer it (i.e., running the database-management application), I need to remotely connect to it. This is usually a hassle and I'd prefer having the application installed on my desktop PC and the server running on the other machine. Is this possible at all? If not, is this a planned feature?

And secondly... I've read on other threads that Samsung seems to have its very own DLNA protocol, thus not allowing Mezzmo to send sorted lists to it. This renders the music (at least, if you use albums) part of it basically useless on these devices, but I'd also love the "last 10 movies" or so folders to be correctly sorted. Are you planning to support sorting on these devices (maybe using a special non-DLNA-compliant profile or something?)? I know the TV is capable of sorting differently since the Samsung AllShare application does indeed sort the media not alphabetically.

If there's plans for any of these features, is there any ETA for them?

Thanks a lot!