Hello! I'm using Mezzmo 3.4.4.0 to serve a mixture of .mpg and .iso files from a Windows 7 box to an Oppo BDP-103 blu-ray player. Is there a way to configure Mezzmo so the .iso files don't show up as folders at the beginning of the file list?

I'd like the .iso files to be sorted by their filenames and interspersed with the .mpg files; currently, all the .iso files are listed (sorted alphabetically along with the actual subfolders of my root folder), followed by all the .mpg files (also sorted alphabetically, but restarting at the beginning of the alphabet).

I've tried different sorting options and I've searched these forums for help, but haven't been able to find an answer. I think the basic issue is that .iso files are treated as folders, because as I said all the .iso files are sorted in a list along with the actual subfolders in my library root folder. For sorting purposes only, is there a way to treat them as files instead of folders?

Thanks for a great product! I've been looking for a stable media server that can stream from ISO images for a long time.

-Polar Weasel