Hi,

I'm evaluating Mezzmo with the hope of being able to use it to stream video, music and pictures around my house to the TV as well as to various laptops and desktop PC's. However, i am having trouble with WMP12 finding the Mezzmo server and wondered if you could provide me with some pointers that might help me?

Mezzmo is installed on XP sp3 PC, WMP12 is running on Windows 7 and i wish to use WMP as a client. I have both devices on the same wired network, connected together via a hub. Each device can ping each other, Mezzmo server is running but under libary, customise navigation pane, other libaries there is NO Mezzmo server listed. I created a shared folder on the xp pc and i can se that under the network settings in the windows 7 pc, so i am sure both devices can see each other. I looked under 'media devices' in Mezzmo, but the WMP12 client is not listed. I manually added it but it makes no difference.

I searched through the forum and did find a thread that referred to turning on media sharing in WMP under the libary tab. However, i guess that was on WMP11 as i do not have that option. Instead i seem to have a 'stream' option which i have activated.

I am pretty sure i am missing a step somewhere, any ideas?

Many thanks,

Syndy.