Hi

Now I have re-maintained my library I have noticed something quite strange on the odd films metadata. For example I have a movie called "Tarzan (PG).mp4", this appears in my "Recently Added" playlist but as "tarzan (pg)". I checked the file data and there is no internal file name in the metadata and I have turned that off from being used anyway.

Whilst the maintain runs I can see all the movies change their existing names to the file name in lowercase but all drop off additional info like (2), (15) etc. It seems that some names fail to be found but rather than reverting to their old name or their file name, they drop into lowercase but retain the full name, i.e. the (PG) disappears but then returns as (pg).

Then to make things stranger I go to properties of the movie, remove the (pg) and hit search, it then find the movie without a problem.

I then test again but remove from the physical file name the (PG) and refresh the "Recently Added" playlist and Tarzan disappears. So I go to the Folder view and find him, click on the name and the metadata is fully updated correctly. Go back to recently added and he's back again. I am guessing this is happening because when I rename the file and refresh at that stage its not been re-added with the new name and as it doesn't exist on the old name it drops, when I click on the folder it forces Mezzmo to re-add and that's why it reappears in recently added.

Steve