I just upgraded to the V4.0.1.0 and thank you.
I do have two burning questions that have been issues with my installation of Mezzmo in Win8.1 OperatingSystem; which are NOT unique ONLY to the latest Mezzmo version:
1. I have Mezzmo set to automatically launch (i.e., StartUp) when I boot into Win8.1 OS, whether I log in as Administrator or AdvancedUser. When initially logged in as AdvancedUser, I am NOT prompted for the Admin pw for the Mezzmo program/server to start. But when I try to stop the Mezzmo server from running with the TaskManager; instead of being asked for the Admin pw, the system will not allow me to stop the Mezzmo service. Why?
2. When logged in as AdvancedUser, the "Media Devices" pull-down tab is fully populated with all of the devices that are connected within my network. However, when I log in as Admin (whether as the initial user, or as a second user) the "Media Devices" list is always empty. Why?
In either case (Admin or User log-in), the Mezzmo Media Devices status does not prevent me from streaming multimedia across the network connected devices but those devices are just NOT enumerated when logged in as Admin.
I don't think importing my backup database will change matters but you are welcome to confirm this.