Hi Guys - As a long time Mezzmo user, I love Mezzmo and the support provided for the app. However, with the limitation of Mezzmo - use only inside my network, I began looking for an external streaming solution. The last and best one I found is Plex. The over IP dnla stream is great with Plex. So for the last year or so, I have been running both media servers. Mezzmo as my rock solid dnla streamer in-network. Plex as my streamer over external IP. BUT gradually, Plex has taken over the primary streamer everywhere for me at this point. It works just as well in-network as Mezzmo. I am at the point where Mezzmo is an after thought.

Today, I got excited to see the 4.* version out, along with an Android app. My first thought was cool!, the guys finally caught up. Only read up on the app and discover it is just a Mezzmo remote control. While useful, hardly a need. In July/Aug of 2013, I asked if Mezzmo was going to go in the directions of Skifta (OOB) and Plex. The answer was 'it is in our plans'. If so, when?

My apologies... but you guys have to hear this from a loyal Mezzmo customer.