Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 4.0.2.0 not updating Library for TV Shows when new episodes added

Definetly they are not in recently added.

Look under the Folders playlist (orange coloured one, this is a direct link to the folder on your pc)

They definitely should be in here, right click for properties to make sure Mezzmo doesn't think they are corrupt, if it thinks there is corruption in the file, they will be in here but missing from all other playlists

Where is Folder playlist?
    Immagine.jpg

Thought this was a default and always there

go to Insert at the top, the first option should be Folder, select this and find the folder where these episodes are stored, click ok

you will now see an orange folder in your playlist section, named after what you just added, this should show all even the missing ones, check the properties of the missing episodes here see if anything looks wrong

Just to add, for me I have added it as the main folder where everything is stored (ie E:\videos), when browsing through the folders they show everything and automatically add new items if found (can be quicker than always doing a maintain library to add new items)
    Last edited by paulsalter; 06-12-2014 at 11:45 PM.

OK.
    Got missing files. But how can I move them to the right place (means "TV Series" active playlist)?
    Immagine.jpg
    Last edited by gpmc; 06-12-2014 at 11:52 PM.

first check, do a right click on a problem one and select the get FFmpeg information (if it allows you to do this and you get a result then Mezzmo is not thinking the file is corrupt)

next right click on the file and select properties, make sure the category is TV Show and the Series box has the correct info (if you check properties of one that is ok you can compare)

New episodes are in the orange folder but not in the TV Series active playlist, so when I browse the folder from my player I still miss the episodes.
    I think that I've to remove the hard drive with TV series, run a "Maintain Library" with the checkbox "remove media files...." selected and then reupload the series again.
    Hope this issue to be solved because it's definetly a big bug.

and the ones in the orange folder have the same properties as episodes that do work?

did the ffmpeg information bring up a result?

They are OK (ffmpeg results are OK) but being in a different logical location thay can't be browsed together with the existing episodes and this is not acceptable for me.

once they are added then you can browse them fine, you can store them anywhere you wish (its the metadata that groups them together)

go to Tools at the top and select setup your mezzmo library

under here does it show all locations where your videos are stored (including the problem ones)