Hi all,

I have a Samsung series 7 (UE46B7000) connected to my PC and I'm using Mezzmo as a DLNA server. No problems with connection whatsoever and the transcoding functionality works very well although it is a little slow. The Tv plays MKV files perfectly if read from a pen and displays the SRT subtitles without any problem. This whole problem happened because I have an MKV file which the TV doesn't play (don't know why because it's an episode of series and therefore is encoded in the same video/audio codec as the other episodes...). Anyway, I usually use Samsung share manager to play files which don't require transcoding (therefore I don't need to use CPU power/disk space/time for deconding) and Mezzmo for the ones that require transcoding so I fired up Mezzmo for such a file. I have the video and the SRT file with the same name in the same folder but, although the video plays OK, the subtitles don't appear.....

Can someone help me with this? Here's a clue that I don't know if it's expected or not: in the library in Mezzmo, the SRT files don't appear, only the video files. Does this mean something?

Thanks in advance