I have a 40" HISENSE 40H5 wireless TV and although I can stream youtube pretty good the mezzmo media server really struggles to deliver anything to it. the tv always shows 88-100% signal strength but even streaming video files that are 11-12 minutes long 480p and 60MB in size, the TV will stutter, skip, freeze, and usually will just lose contact with mezzmo and everything will have to be started over again.

Is there another profile for any other tv that would equal a profile for this TV? mezzmo always assigns it the generic ntsc profile.

streaming anything that is 720p or 1080p is out of the question, typically the tv will completely lose mezzmo and often times I will need to restart mezzmo for it to show up again on the TV's list of devices. mezzmo delivers and transcodes everything great to my 2 other TV's, xbox 360, 2 computers and Panasonic bluray player. but mezzmo also has a profile assigned to those devices. the hisense 40H5 is listed as generic ntsc so I am wondering if that could be causing the issue?

I am streaming from a trendnet tew-812dru ac1750 wireless router from files stored on a pc with a 3970X extreme processor & 32gb ram, so transcoding and delivery are not an issue especially since there are no other devices using mezzmo while I try to stream to this tv,

I am open to any suggestions because this is the one tv I actually have to stream to since it is nowhere near a cable or ethernet connection.

I have tried versions from 3.4.4 to 4.06 and I have also just updated the TV's firmware, no luck

like I said I can stream a 1080p youtube video that is 5 minutes long and 100MB but I can't get mezzmo to deliver a 10 or 15 minute video that's half that size without freezing, buffering, or mezzmo cutting off and anything larger usually won't even play for 5 seconds without totally freezing up.