Hi.

Currently working my way through the evaluation period for Mezzmo, although so far I'm pretty sure I'll commit to purchasing as it's performing really well.

I have come across a slight issue though and despite trying numerous workarounds I can't figure out what's going on, hence deciding to post here and see if anyone has some suggestions!

I've got a folder on my PC where I'm adding in copies of family Home Movie DVDs we've built up over the years. Following a read through some threads on here I added the top level folder into the library so that it can update dynamically as I continue to add more files (each DVD is added into it's own folder underneath the top-level one).

This was working fine, however after adding a batch last night I noticed that several of the folders weren't showing any content. Thinking there might be a problem with the VOB files in those folders I checked but they play fine in VLC player so I'm satisfied that they're ok. I tried a few things in Mezzmo but nothing altered so thought it might be something to do with the database. Reset this in the Options menu and re-added the top level folder into the clean library - still the same folders don't show any files!

Bizarrely though if I manually add a file from one of the affected folders into Mezzmo it appears in one of the default playlists!!

Perhaps I need to rethink how I get the folders into the database but this method was working ok and when I browsed through my Panasonic TV it showed the top level folder (Home Movies) in the main list followed by the respective DVD titles underneath and looked great! I just can't figure out why 80% of the folders are fine and the others don't show anything?!

Apologies in advance if I've missed something obvious.

Si