Since the 4.1.1.0 update (I missed 4.1.0.0), I've had issues with folders not displaying all the items on a Samsung F TV. It might be a coincidence, but it seems that when the problems arises, only the first 50 items are displayed. Amongst those, folders don't seem to be updating dynamically as they used to. The only solution I have found so far is restarting the Mezzmo media server. It's happened several times since the 4.1.1.0 update. I installed 4.1.2.0 today and it happened again. A DLNA client on another PC does not have the issue so I am wondering if it's a profile problem. I am going to try reverting to 4.0.6.0. for now as this is a real inconvenience to deal with. I have several auto-downloaders for TV shows that dump files into a certain directory once download is complete. This directory is set as a dynamic playlist in Mezzmo and is where I am having problems. I haven't noticed the problem with any other playlists/folders, but that could be because they are rarely ever changed.