I'm running Mezzmo 4.1.2 on Win7-64 and am having a problem with folder contents sometimes being extremely slow to appear on the DLNA target (Sony BDP-S5100). Sometimes they don't show up at all. Other times they show up very quickly. The database has just under 15,000 items in it. Due to the slow performance I moved the database to a SSD drive. This helped a bit but still I'm seeing an annoying number of folders on the TV (via the Blu-Ray player) show up apparently empty when I know they're not. I'm not seeing the same type of slowness when accessing the database via the Mezzmo console. When a folder refuses to come up it seems to stay that way. Traveling up the directory tree and back down does not result in contents showing up if they were not displayed the first time. The problem occurs with no particular folder that I can tell. One time a folder will work fine, then it won't, then it's fine again (on multiple restarts of the Blu-Ray player).

The computer has a quad core i7 CPU and 32GB RAM so it should be well equipped to provide blazing speed. I've not seen many transcoding issues. The computer is hard wired to the network though the Blu-Ray player is using wi-fi.

I was away for a while and didn't keep up with Mezzmo updates, only recently updating from 3.x to 4.1.0 (and ultimately to 4.1.2). I did not see this problem with 3.x.