It's probably just my luck of understanding, but I am trying to restrict a folder and all the video files in it to a single device.

What I did was select my 'video' playlist then 'folders' (created by default when I installed Mezzmo) then right-click, 'Add', 'Add Folder'.

I then navigated to my folder and in the 'Presets' selected 'Videos'. All good so far.

I then right-clicked on the new folder called 'Restricted' and selected 'Playlist sharing permissions'.

I then said deny all except the following and selected my device.

When I went to the 'allowed' device, everything was visible as expected. I then went to a 'non-allowed' device and the 'Restricted' folder itself did not show up as expected.

The problem is, I could still get to those files by other means. For example, If I went to director and selected the director of one of those files then I could access the file via that playlist so all it had done is restricted access to a single playlist (folder) but not the files in it. I could also go to 'All Video Files' and find them or 'Genre' and find them.

Am I doing something wrong?