I have a few bluray movies that i added to my mezzmo library, relized that they had audio sync problems (problem with the files themselves, not mezzmo). I reprocessed the files and got them correct. Then i deleted the old ones from my hard drive folder and replaced with the new movie folders. Now these 2 movies won't show any movie info or play with mezzmo? I tried again deleting the movies, maintaining the library which deleted them from mezzmo, added them again and updated the library again. They show up in the list but same results. Wont play or show movie info on smartphones or android box. all other movies work fine. The 2 movies play fine on the computer. Had 3 movies that were having theses issues, first 2 I just discussed, then realized what was happening so the third one I didnt delete first, I just overwrote the old file with the new one and it plays and shows movie info just fine? I also updated the library and told it to overwrite all data with new, didn't help either. This makes no sense to me. Movie thumbnail is there, when you click it is shows a ?. Click to play movie and nothing. Any ideas anyone?