I have a TON of DVD ISOs of TV series and so on. Each DVD has multiple episodes, and a menu to select the episodes. I have copied all these DVDs to .ISO images on a hard drive array; Mezzmo plays parts of some of them, won't play others properly -on many the time scroll doesn't work and the time shows 0:0:15 on the right is is counting backwards into negative numbers on the left, etc.

MEZZMO doesn't "see" all the episodes in each .ISO and doesn't catalog them properly anyway without a lot of manual fussing. I'd much prefer if Mezzmo would just play the ISO as if it were a DVD player playing a DVD. Is there a way I can set MEZZMO to do this?

Also, I have a number of Criterion Collection DVDs, and other DVDs with excellent supplemental content, and MEZZMO doesn't really make these available easily- for example, it shows four entries for THE THIRD MAN. I can't tell which is the extra content (if any) which is the movie etc. Again, I WOULD MUCH RATHER MEZZMO PLAYING THESE .ISOs AS IF IT WERE JUST MOUNTING A DVD.

Any help would be appreciated.