Greets,
I have swapped out my old (and trusted) PatriotBoxOffice stream box and replaced it with a dual-drive WesternDigital MyCloudEX2 NAS server box.
I am still learning all of the intricacies of keeping the WD MyCloud up-and-running (available) as my 'cloud server'.
One of the issues with WD MyCloud is the fact that at each Windows8.1 reboot, I have to re-map to the 2 HDDs that are inside of it, all over again.
In Windows PowerShell, the command is "net use" for mapping to the 2 HDDs; where both the password and whether the connection is persistent or not can be specified.
Unfortunately, the password entry (via console) may pose a security concern, thus I choose to map to the drives manually when I must reboot my Windows machine that the Mezzmo is run on.
Since Mezzmo boots at StartUp of my Win8.1Pro machine, I don't know if it will cause issues with Mezzmo MediaServer or Mezzmo Library, since the WD MyCloud has not yet been mapped to (via MyCloudDiscovery tool which requires a password).
I wonder if you can address these questions and potential pitfalls,conflicts between my Music/Movie libraries (that are now in the WD MyCloudEX) and Mezzmo.
BTW, I use the WD MyCloud as a networked (wired-LAN) NAS/Streamer to a new HTPC I installed downstairs for our local entertainment system.
WD MyCloud is also being used as my WiFi server for our Tablets/SmartPhones.
It may be best to retire Mezzmo from the LAN (Cloud Server) system in efforts to keep the system simpler.

Your guidance and shared thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
randio