Hi, I'm a new user of Mezzmo for Windows and for Android, being a previous user of Plex Media Server.

I have a quick query regarding the playback of music files on my Sony Bravia KDL60W605 television. When I go to the Media Server section on the TV it shows Mezzmo as expected, and shows two libraries - Music and Video. Video displays the playlist contents as expected with all the video thumbnails, all appear to work as expected (apart from an almost imperceptible pause every so many frames on MKV format videos, but that's for a different thread!). My issue is that when selecting the Music playlist, I get the message "no contents to display" and nothing appears on the screen. Selecting Media Type (from All, Video, Music) to Music rather than All makes no difference.

My mobile phone running Mezzmo for Android does see both Music and Video playlists, and can play contents of both without issue.

My TV is hardwired to my router via TP-Link AV200 Homeplugs. The TV is automatically detected as a "Sony KDL W" profile, should this be changed to something else?

Thanks for taking the time to read, any suggestions welcome!