Hi,

I'm an old Mezzmo user. Been using it for a few years now. Love it.

However, I was using an older version and as I liked the way it worked I didn't upgrade it. I re-imaged my machine today and downloaded a new version, registered it and went about loading everything up.

All seemed to go ok. That was, until I went to find my media...

What the hell has it done to all the title information??? It's applied a load of metadata all over the place, re-categorised everything now I can't find a thing!!

My media was classified into folders and subfolders. Now everything seems to be all over the place. Stuff that was neatly filed away into a folder (for instance I have a folder full of MotoGP races) is now all over the place in the filing system based on what the file is called!! This is a complete mess.

Can I return it back to my folder classifications as before? At least then I'll be able find stuff where I know it exists. I have files now that cannot be found at all. This new catalog system is really horrible. I guess it works when it has content that it knows about or media that can be recognised over the internet - but what if you have custom stuff? It seems to just stick it anywhere it likes and then shove it in a folder that doesn't mean anything at all.

So, one question.... am I being an idiot here? Have I missed something?

and.. can I get the filing back to what I had before and dispense with this mess? Maybe it's a simple setting?

If anyone can help me with this I'd be grateful.

Thanks,