I have an Integra DHC-80.2. At one time you folks created me a custom device profile and sent it to me and it worked (several product revisions ago). However, in the latest version I get some oddness that I am not sure how to correct.

First, after a move database and subsequent database rebuild, Mezzmo detected my device as an Onkyo BDP (expected, as the Integra line of products are the high-end-ish Onkyo brand). This was called out to me because I was no longer able to play through a folder (i.e. play an album from start to finish) I was required to hit play on every song. I went in and reverted to the DHC-80.2 profile, however I am now unable to play *certain* flac files, which were purchased through HD Tracks and not ripped. The music files play from the file on every other device, and through Mezzmo.

Additionally, the Integra DHC-80.2 support "Play To" through Windows, but it is not listed in the available "Play To" targets from inside the server for any music.

I even experimented with transcoding to no avail. These files *did* play properly at one time, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
--Scott