Hey all,

Long time Mezzmo user here and it's a great program - particularly for the price and support provided by the staff here.

BUT... one thing I've always found limiting is how Mezzmo interacts with the various players I've owned over the years - several generations of WDTV, an LG TV with a built in DLNA browser etc.
It works fine, but in a very basic manner.. no metadata etc. Obviously I understand that this is more a limitation of the devices rather than the server but it is disappointing all the same.

Anyway tonight I picked myself up a Roku Streaming Stick and again Mezzmo does work through their own app but in the same limited/basic manner which is a shame as this seems to be a
great device. For testing I installed Plex on both it and the physical server I'm running and while I don't find it as feature-complete or easy to use, navigation and use on the player is much better.

So my question is really.. are there any plans for a dedicated Mezzmo app that'll work with the Roku streaming stick?