I just joined the forums after seeing Mezzmo on the Conceiva website, and seems like a great solution for multiple file formats that aren't supported by basic DLNA devices...

Here is my setup, and concerns before dl'ing the trial and purchasing the software:

Sony DLNA supported LCD TV, 1 TB Buffalo Tech NAS device, all over wired network. I have a laptop wirelessly attached to the network, but it is NOT always at home with our network, let alone I know I cannot stream data from the NAS device, through the air to the laptop (assuming it has to run Mezzmo software), back wirelessly to the router, to the wired TV for output.

Can Mezzmo run on the NAS device? without having a computer as the 'go between' device? That is way too much to stream over wired/wireless back and forth. I am hoping to find a way to utilize Mezzmo on the NAS, and NOT need the laptop around the house as it is often with another member of the family sometimes not connected to the network.

I already have the TV, and NAS Device, so please no "get rid of ____" solutions please. Thanks to Conceiva or anyone else for thoughts/suggestions on this setup.