Thread: Bug when moving / copying playlists

Default Bug when moving / copying playlists

I rebuilt my database, and Mezzmo created a number of playlists for me. So under Music, it gave me All Music Files, Artist, Composer etc.

I decided that I didn't want most of these, but I might want to use them as templates for my own playlists in the future.

So I created a playlist called Other under each of Music, Video, and Photos. I then attempted to move the 'templates' under Other.

I did this by clicking on a playlist, clicking Properties, clicking Browse and selecting the location to be under Other.

I experienced random results.
    Some playlists didn't take. They didn't appear, but when I went back into Properties, the '\Other' had been lost.
    It started to confuse me. After a few experiments I found some playlists remained in the root branch, but had been copied into the Other branch.
    I did further experiments.
    Under Photos, nothing moved or copied, until I reached Last 50 Played. This moved (not copied). So did Recently Added. So I went back to File Type. Repeated attempts to change its Location fail. The same is the case with All Photo Files.

An intermittent bug or an incompetent user?

Melbourne, Australia

Thanks for reporting this. We'll test it here and make sure it is working well for Mezzmo v5.0.

Mezzmo Android: Install it on your tablet, smartphone, Android TV or Amazon Fire to browse and stream files from your Mezzmo library to all your devices. Full details at
    Mezzmo for Kodi Add-on: Install it into Kodi to stream files from your Mezzmo library directly in Kodi. Full details at
    Mezzmo for Roku App: Install it onto your Roku to stream files from your Mezzmo library. Full details at
    Wiki: User Guides & Reference Manual at