Hey there,

So the server that I run mezzmo on is extremely weak and transcoding, at best, runs at about 6fps when streaming from a bluray image. It isn't enough to watch in realtime, so I need to pre-transcode. However, I noticed something I didn't expect. I have two Samsung Bluray players which we use in different parts of the house. I set up the pre-transcode settings to be exactly the same for both. I clicked the option "Only pre-transcode files that have not been pre-transcoded yet". However, I end up with two identical copies of the movie in the transcode folder. Their filenames are slightly different, but they are 100% the same.

Am I doing something wrong, or is this an oversight of the development team? I have a total of 7 DLNA clients that will access this server, all of which will use the same pre-transocode settings... I really don't want 7x 7GB video files that are all the same, for every movie I own.

Edit: On the same note, can I manually pretranscode files and have Mezzmo use them? Like encode with handbrake and tell mezzmo which files to use when?