I have just started a 15 day trial of Mezzmo as a possible replacement for Seviio.

My set up is as follows:
Media held on a Seagate Central NAS
Mezzmo installed on my laptop which has access to the media (currently all photos) on the NAS
Sony Bravia KDL W TV

I have set up the library pointing to the top level of the folder that holds all my photos (there are sub folders under this)

I prefer to view the photos through the "folders" playlist so it replicates my structure on the NAS. The TV can see all the folders' contents. However, if I try to view the same through the PC that is running Mezzmo by accessing the Mezzmo Media Server through Windows File Explorer some folders's contents display fine but other folders are said to be empty. I do not think it is a "permissions" issue as the TV can see the files and the PC can see some folders that are at the same hierarchy as ones where the content cannot be displayed. Whilst, it is not a major, major issue (I can see the files through network drive access on the PC), I would prefer all was working 100% before committing to a purchase. Your advice would be appreciated.

On a separate topic, I found the TV would not always detect the Mezzmo Server. I have overcome this by ensuring the TV is in Media Player mode before starting Mezzmo. Alternatively, I stop and restart the Mezzmo Server and then the TV fairly quickly detects it.

Thanks in advance