I have a pair of Panasonic TX42AS650 sets that play just about every Video media I have except Divx encoded AVI files.

I recently updated Mezzmo from 4.1.1.0 to 4.1.3.0 and started to get loads of issues with , in particular , MKV videos.

Many of those that played successfully previously Mezzmo now wanted to transcode and secondly I couldn't fast forward them without everything locking up.

I'm only referring to MKVs though as AVI & MP4 would play and fast forward OK.

There wasn't too much wrong with the media itself as they would all stream & fast forward from my Synology NAS. And from my Panasonic BD75 BlueRay player.

If I set the profile to No Transcoding things would play - maybe I had this setting disabled previously but I can't be sure. That didn't help the FF issue though.

So I've played around with the Panasonic 2014 profile making the following changes:-

1. To resolve the FF issue I set a packetsize of 8000 in the device section - from an FAQ posting.

2. Totally modified the MKV section to this:-

<avcontainer id="matroska" name="matroska,webm" mimetype="video/x-matroska" encode="0" dlnaprofile="MKV" supportschunked="0">
<video>
<format id="h264">
</format>
<format id="vc1">
</format>
<format id="mpeg1video">
</format>
<format id="mpeg2video">
</format>
<format id="mpeg4">
</format>
</video>
<audio>
<format id="aac">
</format>
<format id="eac3">
</format>
<format id="mp3">
</format>
<format id="ac3">
</format>
<format id="dts">
</format>
<format id="mp2">
</format>
</audio>
<ffmpegadditional id="union+thread0" />
</avcontainer>

This now works very well for my TV.

Sorry that the formatting didn't quite work right , I had inset everything when entering it but that didn't come through the posting process.