I've had Mezzmo for a while now and everything ran perfectly under a Windows 7 64 bit to 10 64 bit upgrade last year, I decided a couple of months ago to have a 1TB SSD drive fitted and a clean install of Windows 10 64 bit, I also had a USB 3 card fitted and an AC wireless reviver to match my Virgin Media AC superhub.

I asked about porting files to the new drive but was advised to bite the bullet and clean install them all, Mezzmo seemed to transcode a lot to them and I have a Transcoding files folder of 59 Gig.

Everything worked perfectly, or so I thought, I tried to stream my two Fantasia movies which worked before in 5.1 and was told the file wasn't recognised, I looked and they g=had an extension matroska not the expected mkv, strangely two other files called matroska played perfectly, I tried trans-coding them without success.

I'm now getting file not recognised for some but not all avi episodes of a series and while testing some media today Mezzmo closed and dropped a zip file which I've tried to attach but can't seem to make it work.

I'm streaming from an AMD desktop with 16 gig ram to an LG Bluray 5.1 home theatre which plays on a Samsung smart TV.

I would welcome comments as to waht is going wrong as I'm baffled.