Sometimes, when using Mezzmo over my wired network and Samsung DVD player as the front end, Mezzmo locks up. E.g. #1, I can see the first part of my films directory, but I can't scroll down. Or, example #2, I push Pause, but then when I try Play, it won't start. When this happens, the only way out is to turn off the power to my DVD, and restart. Sometimes, even the power down doesn't work -- I have to unplug the DVD or flip the circuit breaker.

I realize that this sounds like an issue with hardware, not software, but why does it only happen when I'm using Mezzmo?

And, second, I realize that this is the kind of tech problem we all hate, because I don't know how to replicate it.

It *seems* like whenever I "push" Mezzmo -- like, I ask it to do several different operations, or click around too quickly with my remote, that will cause the brain freeze -- but I can't guarantee you that I can make it happen.

So, where do we start to break this down? I.e., what info can I supply that might help figure it out?